Maybe you're being drawn to me like a magnetic force, or you were sent by someone who knows first-hand the magic we can create together.
Whatever it is, I want you to know that I get it. I know what it's like to be a lawyer, spending so much time fighting with others, never feeling like I can leave the office, having WAY too much on my plate and yes, even that billable hour.
I also know you are probably feeling a lot of chaos is all around you - and you just need someone to organize it all, tell you what to do (or at least be by your side as you make the next decision), and above all, help you articulate exactly what you need and want, so you can go get it.
That's me. I'm your girl.
I know that deep down inside:
- You want to stop spinning your wheels at work, constantly jumping at everyone’s beck and call - judges, managing partners, clients, opposing counsel, experts - always feeling like you’re the last one on the list to be taken care of (and even then, only if you're on the list)
- You want security and safety in your life (hello, swapping your life for their money), but are afraid to leave that "good paying job" to disrupt the status quo
- You procrastinate doing anything about your professional life, because you convinced yourself that this is how it's "supposed to be" or worse, "firm comes first"
- You want a happy, healthy life, where you get to take real vacations, not work on weekends, go home at a reasonable time, and yes, get a full night’s rest
- And, yes, yes, you want to actually jump out of bed in the morning, eager to get your lawyer day started (this is a possibility, I swear, Scouts honor!)
I want all of this (and so much more) for you.
And that’s exactly what I'm here to help you do.
And, maybe you think "there’s no way practicing law is going to change!" You’re right: the tasks of being a lawyer will not change.
YOU, however, YOU can change. And YOU can change how you act/react/respond. And only then will your lawyer life change. And when you do, it will change forever.
And when you change your lawyer life, you are a good role model to help another lawyer change theirs.
Together, we can change our profession.